Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LINKED: Record Store Day - What Was the First Album You Ever Bought?


In conjunction with the Record Store Day, which will take place on this Saturday 16/4 (and possibly only in the US), and in conjunction with this particular post at BuzzFeed, I thought I'd do my own post on it as well, here. What was the first album I ever bought? If I'm not mistaken, it's Green Day's Nimrod. Either that, or Savage Garden's debut. Or Backstreet Boys' second album. But I guess that doesn't make for a really good entry, so Green Day gets it. Booyah!

green day hitchin a ride from gudo2 on Vimeo.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger nizang said...

mine was 'dookie' but before that, there were, the simpsons, Exist, Nico, Search, Amy Magic...ehhehe...

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home