Monday, April 25, 2011

LINKED: Sodding Hell...


Well, looks like my weekend this coming weekend is booked solid, one for the road. If not for my dedication to keep posting in this pokey blog about music that no one hardly reads, then it's definitely about Akta Angkasa and Harmacy being in the line-up of performers.

And, speaking of Tampin hosting a noise pop gig? There is definitely something weird in Malaysia's air. Well, I wouldn't say it is outright weird, but just unusual. Tampin is about as fashionable a town to host a gig as A. Razak Mohaideen is a good director that is worth an Oscar. Just saying. If anyone is already not looking for me, I'll be in KL on Saturday, and Tampin on early Sunday morning. One photo-filled entry about Tampin (the town) is definitely on the card.

Thanks again to The Wknd for the tip-off.

Labels: , ,